RulesPart 1: Info-chan (story)BureaucratOwnerCo-OwnerNot BureaucratHead AssistantThe Dedicated
The YanDere Story
All Contributors
Avatar

Who want's to be on the RP?

I need Yan-chan Senpai and 4 random ppl!

0 5
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Avatar
0
is this based on Megatoon's "Life at Wikia Island"?
0

Igor the Mii wrote: is this based on Megatoon's "Life at Wikia Island"?

No. This is just about you being on a Island with Yan-chan and Senpai do you want to be Senpai?

0

StoryDere wrote:

Igor the Mii wrote: is this based on Megatoon's "Life at Wikia Island"?

No. This is just about you being on a Island with Yan-chan and Senpai do you want to be Senpai?

Eh....Sure...

I'll also be:

Igor

Irina

Info-chan

Pippi

(edited by administrators)
0

Igor the Mii wrote:

StoryDere wrote:

Igor the Mii wrote: is this based on Megatoon's "Life at Wikia Island"?

No. This is just about you being on a Island with Yan-chan and Senpai do you want to be Senpai?

Eh....Sure...

I'll also be:

Igor

Irina

Info-chan

Pippi

You can only RP as one person so you will be Senpai!

0

StoryDere wrote:

Igor the Mii wrote:

StoryDere wrote:

Igor the Mii wrote: is this based on Megatoon's "Life at Wikia Island"?

No. This is just about you being on a Island with Yan-chan and Senpai do you want to be Senpai?

Eh....Sure...

I'll also be:

Igor

Irina

Info-chan

Pippi

You can only RP as one person so you will be Senpai!

oh ok (sorry)

(edited by administrators)
Write a reply...